We are looking for a qualified, motivated, self-starter who can deal with all aspects of machine manufacturing from design, R & D, software, commissioning, procurement, sub-contractors, service support and technical documentation from an electrical and software perspective.
The individual will need to work well with others, have excellent communication skills, and be able to look for continuous improvement opportunities in all aspects and processes of the business.
Job Reference Code:
Bridlington, East Yorkshire
Existing product team leader
- Adopt 5s and Lean Philosophy
- Process incoming orders in a timely fashion by creating bills of materials, 3D models and 2D drawings based on a customer spec.
- Produce and check mechanical drawings.
- Meeting relevant mechanical requirements and design standards.
- Review projects with electrical design and software engineers to ensure the mechanical design meets the necessary customer needs.
- Provide technical support for ABG mechanical staff.
- Carry out any necessary drawing modifications when required.
- Communicate with suppliers and purchasing department on product components.
- Travel to other ABG sites, customers and supplier sites when required.
- Create test procedures when required.
- Complete and develop process check sheets.
- Comply to and develop quality and safety improvements.
- Analyse and interpret data.
- Maintain accurate job clocking.
- Assist with training of development of colleagues and apprentices
- Support leadership functions when team leaders are away
- Suitable experience or HNC up to degree level
- Mechanical assembly, fitting and design experience
- I.T skills including 2D and 3D design software packages
- Effective support to all stakeholders.
- Ability to work alone or within a team
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Time management
- Can-do attitude
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Courteous and professional at all times
- Effective communication
- Health & Safety of Self and Colleagues
- Following Company rules, policies and procedures