We are looking for a motivated, self-starter with an exceptional eye for detail to join the ABG Apprenticeship Scheme. The individual will need to work well with others, have strong communication skills, and be willing to learn and grow in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Bridlington, East Yorkshire
- Learn and adopt 5s and Lean Philosophy
- Obtain build instructions from Cell Leader
- Collect kit / parts from stores
- Follow standard operating procedures
- Practice continuous improvement of processes and assemblies
Fundamental skills and knowledge specific to your area of work, including health and safety requirements and communicating engineering information.
How to obtain the necessary job instructions, engineering drawings and specifications and how to interpret them.
Learn about relevant statutory, quality, environmental compliance procedures/systems, organisational and health and safety regulations relating to engineering operations.
Explore potential problems that can occur within the engineering operations and how they can be avoided.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Computer literate. Experience using the Microsoft Office utilities
- GCSE Maths, English & Science level 4-9
- Effective communications skills
- Can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Health & Safety of Self and Colleagues
- Following Company rules, policies and procedures
- Company tools
Watch the video below to see who we are and what we do…
If you have any questions or require any more information, please contact email@example.com.