General Purchasing Agent
A B Graphic International is looking to hire a General Purchasing Agent to join our Purchasing Team.
We are looking for an effective communicator, with a keen eye for analysing data. They will be required to have experience of working within a purchasing team, ideally in the manufacturing industry.
In this role they will be required to liaise with 3rd party suppliers along with many internal departments to effectively facilitate the purchasing function within the team, support manufacturing change requirements, expediting needs and assist finance with account reconciliations.
Strong I.T skills are required, ideally with some experience of MRP and ERP systems. While this role covers general purchasing, full training will be given to ensure multifunction capability within the team.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to our recuitment team at email@example.com.
Location: Bridlington, East Yorkshire
Role Type: Full Time
Responsible To: Purchasing Manager
Job Reference Code: HRD-BD-JD-PURAG
- Purchasing activity between third party suppliers
- Supporting with accounts invoice queries and reconciliation
- Supporting the expediting and scheduling function with the department
- Assist in the process of facilitating change requirements between internally manufactured and outsourced assemblies
- Work with the quality team to improve compliance from suppliers
- Provide general administrative support for the purchasing department
- Provide cover for other ad hoc purchasing requirements
- Provide cover for other Purchasing Team member absences
- Adopt 5s and Lean Philosophy
- To work efficiently and effectively
- Excellent time management
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- T. Literate
- Proficient with Microsoft software
- Some experience of ERP/MRP systems preferable
- Purchasing experience
- Can do attitude
- Positive outlook
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Polite and professional to support the corporate image
- Health and Safety of Self and Colleagues
- Following Company rules, policies, and procedures